The problem with Ron’s book is that the beginning and the end are way too far apart.
– Bernie Marcus, Co-founder of The Home Depot, Chairman of The Marcus Foundation
Ron Hart is the one asset that has soared in value over the past decade of bipartisan
misrule. He is the Alan Greenspan of political columnists – he keeps the interest rate
dangerously low. Ron is also a national treasure.
– Nick Gillespie, Editor-in-Chief, Reason.tv and Reason.com
Read this book. Do it for the children – or else the terrorists will have won.
– Scott Kent, Editorial Page Editor, Panama City News Herald
All the intellect of writing on the bathroom wall, now in handy book form.
– Bob Johnson, Founder of Black Entertainment TV, owner of the Charlotte Bobcats
Not since the autobiography of Mr. T has there been such an important book.
– Fred Barnes, Fox News Commentator and co-host of The Beltway Boys,
Executive Editor of The Weekly Standard
Ron has now officially written more books than he has read. Never judge a book by its
cover. If you did, you might think this book will be good.
– Matt Ryan, Quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons and NFL Rookie of the Year
The best thing about Ron Hart is that you don’t have to crack wise about his name. He
isn’t “Hartless” or “all Hart” (although he does produce “Harty” laughs). Unlike certain
organic-type commentators, Ron uses his head. He exhibits guts aplenty,
but what we get most from Ron is brains.
– P.J. O'Rourke, political satirist and best-selling author